United States of America
KY501: 1001 Cheri Way Suite 400 1001 Cheri Way Suite 400, Fairdale, KY, 40118 USA
Position Role Type:
Raytheon RI&S is seeking a successful candidate to lead the DLA Spares Customer Asset Management team at our Louisville, Kentucky facility. This role will oversee receiving packaging, shipping, transportation and freight management activities, and compliance with requirements for government contracts. Daily coordination with Mission Assurance (MA), DCMA and the LSC Spares Operations Management team is required to coordinate priorities and meet program schedules. This position is responsible for workload priorities to support contract delivery schedules, forecasts, OTD, other program priorities and is expected to hold daily startup status meetings to include safety briefs and attend management status meetings. The Logistics site manager will also perform a variety of technical and business tasks in support of the execution and continuous improvement of logistics processes as well as Environment Health & Safety requirements.
- Meet on time delivery including program costs and scheduling requirements.
- Review and interpret packaging instructions per contractual requirements with the use of Mil-Std-2073, ASTM D3951, Mil-Std-129 and other documents as required.
- Upon employment, candidate will be required to obtain Core Champion and BOE certification.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating all outbound activities to include DD250/WAWF generation, RFID, and on-time delivery (OTD) metrics.
- Supervise small team of Staff Tech’s in performing daily activities to meet program goals.
- Work with offsite locations to process shipments and receipts for their stored material.
- Ensure timely processing and approval of Syncada freight payment invoices.
- Maintain the Data Integrity of several different software-based Material Tracking tools (Dashboard/RAYTrak).
- Establish, understand, and track metrics; development/execution f root cause and corrective action plans, and maintain FOD/ESD control for programs and areas.
- Ensures job safety and security standards are established and maintained; conduct daily Tier 1 meetings.
- Assist Customer Asset Management team with detailed work instructions and detailed processes to ensure safety and compliance; writing processes and work instructions may be required.
- Manage material handling equipment and ensure proper and timely maintenance.
- Performs various other duties as required to include supporting organizational projects and goals.
- Basis of Estimate (BOE) in support of follow-on contracts – must be writer certified within the first 3 months.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of six (6) years relevant logistics experience.
- A broad knowledge of inventory management systems and practices.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen.
- Ability to read government contracts and interpret contract specification for packaging and shipping requirements.
- Experience with Mil-Standard packaging, marking and labeling, and Commercial and Military Pack Levels to include Level A packaging; experience should include knowledge or the ability to interpret MIL-standards (MIL-STD-129 and MIL-STD -2073).
- Experience with Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE/WAWF) / DLA Distribution - Vendor Shipment Module (VSM) / DCMA ETOOLS.
- Ability to obtain Train-the-Trainer forklift certification.
- Experience with Stages Command Media.
- Experience with Syncada (U.S. Bank Freight Payment).
- Experience with RCAS or Root Cause Corrective Action.
- Knowledge of RFID and IUID requirements.
- Experience working with internal customers, program management, DCMA, and a diverse work force.
- Required to maintain metrics, provide reports, and provide inputs to management and the program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Desired qualifications we value:
- Ability to work well with others, communicate clearly, and solve problems.
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks to achieve team objectives.
- Prior knowledge or the concept of working with Contractual Sales, DD250 sell-off / WAWF, CONUS and O’CONUS Shipping.
- Knowledge of Property Receiving requirements, FAR (Receiving) requirements, and GFM/GFE receipts and identification.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing processes (CORE/Six Sigma).
- Work experience with SAP IM/WM and other Enterprise IM/WM system a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional groups.
- Work across business areas and interface at all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision, works well with teammates and customers, and has a results-based mindset and proven track record of success
- Knowledge of FAR, DFAR and related regulations as they apply.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- National Property Management Association Certified Professional Property Specialist (CPPS)
Typically requires: A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 8 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years experience
Location: Fairdale, KY
Relocation assistance available provided candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms