United States of America
VA531: 13900 Lincoln Park Dr, Herndon 13900 Lincoln Park Drive Suite 220, Herndon, VA, 20171 USA
Position Role Type:
Raytheon is seeking a seasoned, well rounded, and personable Business Services lead. In this role, the candidate will lead and collaborate with Functional Leads, Project Managers, and line employees. He/She will collaborate and drive other strong leaders to capture business requirements, support development, launch and post-launch activities. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected with the assistance of relevant team members. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with customers and leading a large, diverse team, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Able to provide input and out of the box ideas to customer and project team to facilitate innovation will ensure the person is successful in the role. Maturity, sound judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
• Must have solid hands-on capabilities across a broad range of systems.
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a subject matter expert for all the functional areas.
• Broad system experience and understanding of supporting elements of functional areas
• Evaluate environment and support creation of platform roadmap.
• Analyze team performance and recommend corrective and preemptive actions.
• Conceptualize, design, and implement solutions to problems reported or discovered.
• Continuously improve the quality of service provided by all teams.
• Deliver timely and high-quality solutions to customer problems and requests focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
• Initiate and participate in triage meetings to share knowledge with other team members and to efficiently resolve customer problems.
• Ability to work well with others as well as independently.
• Ability to work well in a constantly evolving work environment.
• Strong presentation skills.
Must have a current TS/SCI with polygraph
Relocation Assistance not eligible.
This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms