United States of America
HVT01: S&IS (FUS) - Vergennes 100 Panton Rd, Vergennes, VT, 05491 USA
Position Role Type:
• $3,500 Sign on Bonus
• Eligible for Annual Increases
• Competitive Benefits Package, including first day Medical Benefits
2nd Shift Schedule:
• This position is for 2nd shift, which includes an 8% shift differential of base pay
• Monday – Friday 3:30PM – 12:00AM
• Overtime available on a business need basis.
• Accurately reads and follows procedures, routing and other work instructions.
• Demonstrates proper use of simple hand/machine tools and electrical/mechanical measuring devices.
• Exhibits ability to perform metal finishing of aircraft components to customer specifications and development of work techniques.
• Responsible for accuracy of processes.
• Performs part fixturing, loading and unloading.
• Conducts tank/chemistry maintenance and associated tooling in compliance with company and governmental environmental regulations.
• Participates in lean initiatives (i.e. 5S, TPM, process improvement teams).
• Handles and transports hazardous goods and materials while adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
• Performs basic analytical activities (i.e. pH and density testing).
• Completes tube fabrication duties as determined by business need.
• Performs quality assurance and meets customer deadlines.
• Finishes parts that meet NADCAP requirements.
• Complies with applicable elements of quality systems.
• Typically requires a HS Diploma. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 2 years of relevant experience is typically required.
• Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military, and government customers complete their most complex missions – whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft, and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation: inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE:
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Incentives for a Healthy You
• Autism Benefit
• Doctor on Demand
• Adoption Assistance
• Second Opinion program
• And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
• Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
• Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...