Raytheon Technologies is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2019.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
Programs are also available for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
We provide programs that offer solutions to life’s challenges, including a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off.
Employees may participate in tax-advantaged accounts to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) is seeking a system administrator, software engineer or information technology specialist to perform Air Force DCGS sustainment/MATS functions across GEOINT and SIGINT systems. This requisition is open to candidates willing to work with a well-established and evolving team at Beale AFB, California. DCGS duties include but are not limited to providing direct mission support and the support of existing and new weapon system infrastructure that is based upon Solaris, Linux and Windows operating systems and associated hardware. Prospective candidates are not required to have existing knowledge of all IT systems and mission domains but strong experience in these areas is desired. Current DoD TS/SCI Required.
Candidates for MATS should have strong GEOINT or SIGINT domain knowledge and the technical expertise to support the evolving and complex application stack at the east and west coast hubs in support of the Open Architecture (OA) program. New members of the Raytheon team will initially work closely with more experienced engineers but will eventually be expected to work with limited supervision. RIS places an emphasis on work life balance and team spirit while maintaining a favorable relationship with the customer. MATS field engineers provide 24x7 mission support. Field engineers are expected to work rotating shifts throughout the year in response to customer demands but managers allow for some flexibility in the work schedule and places a priority on an individual’s requests for time off and use of holidays.
• Directly support U-2 and Global Hawk active mission operations using dedicated ground control systems to monitor sensor and ground health and status and quickly resolve issues
• Actively monitor and troubleshoot system issues and participate in logistics and incident reporting during problem resolution
• Work as part of a company agnostic team across the AF DCGS enterprise
Must possess Security + Certification.
Candidates should be self-motivated, organized, possess excellent written and verbal skills and have the ability to work independently.
Strong IT skills in Windows, Linux, or Solaris platforms
Knowledge and experience in either GEOINT or SIGINT DCGS domain
Experience with military GEOINT and SIGINT domains to include U-2, Global Hawk, MQ-1 and MQ-9 sensors & processing, exploitation and dissemination (PED) architectures
• UNIX (Solaris or Linux) & Microsoft Windows system administration
• Administration of COTS or GOTS software solutions used for GEOINT or SIGINT analysis (Socet GXP, Xplorer, Unicorn, mIRC chat, MAAS, etc.) or other OEM software (APS, GSEG, CICS, etc.)
• Sybase, Oracle, MySQL or MongoDB database system administration
• Experience administering VMware (containers, storage and resources) and Familiar with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, etc.)
• Knowledge of web applications and their development (Apache, APS, NET, NodeJS, etc.)
• Familiarity with the Serena (ADSM) trouble ticket reporting system
• Understanding of cyber security tools and methods
Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...