United States of America
CO108: 16201 East Centretech Parkway 16201 East Centretech Parkway Building S78, Aurora, CO, 80011 USA
Position Role Type:
We are seeking a Signal Processing Engineer for programs in our Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) Space & C2 (SC2) Systems strategic business unit in Aurora or Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The signal processing engineer will be a team member of a dynamic and multidiscipline development team within the Advanced Mission Solutions (AMS) program area. Responsibilities will span the development and fielding life cycle from initial concept definition through detailed design, development, and qualification testing and into fielding and customer support. The team member will work on a small, tightly focused team to accomplish assigned tasking/milestones and work with the staff leadership to ensure adherence to budgets, plans, and schedules. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of radio frequency (RF) communications links and systems, algorithm prototyping/modeling, waveform design, and software-defined radios.
• US Citizen with current/existing TS/SCI security clearance
• Minimum 3+ years of related work experience
• High level of integrity and strong work ethic
• Working knowledge of signal processing design and application
• Working knowledge of signal modulation application
• Working knowledge of communication links
• Working knowledge of software development (Python, C/C++ or related languages preferred)
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Familiar using Matlab or X-MIDAS or related languages for algorithm prototyping and simulation
• Experience designing for and implementing algorithms on software-defined radios
• Experience developing using git and Jira
• Experience developing with Python and Java
• Experience developing on Linux operating system
• Experience developing with Redhawk
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
Security Clearance: Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
The salary range for this role is 94,000 USD - 196,000 USD; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...