Raytheon Technologies is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2019.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
Programs are also available for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
We provide programs that offer solutions to life’s challenges, including a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off.
Employees may participate in tax-advantaged accounts to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
The Evolved Sea Sparrow Missile (ESSM) business office has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a Principal Financial Analyst to support production efforts. ESSM is a dynamic and growing program with both production and development efforts spanning across missile and launcher businesses. The unique business model allows for international exposure with our international partners. 2021 planned revenue is expected to be $300M with a five-year plan outlook of greater than $1.8B. Finance serves as a critical business partner by providing the analysis, insight and guidance to enable strategic decision making and achieve bottom-line results. This position will support ESSM Production contracts.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
This role is being offered in a remote capacity, based on the needs of the business.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
EAC (Estimate at Complete) coordination, preparation, review and submission.
Management of cost / schedule progress in comparison to budgets and forecasts of Bookings / Sales / Profit / Cash monthly
Support as require annual proposals (Gate 4’s) and contract baselines (Gate 5’s)
Aid in the development of Long Range Plan (LRP)
Internal Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) implementation and maintenance, variance analysis, data reviewing and reporting
Frequent interaction with various program managers, functional leaders, and multiple layers of the organization
Qualifications You Must Have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or related
• 5 years professional finance/accounting work experience; OR an advanced degree in a related field and 3 years' experience
• Experience interfacing and conducting business with various functional disciplines (Engineering, Supply Chain, Contracts, Operations, etc.)
• Experience in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated experience with SAP Business Systems including Business Warehouse (BW), or other major Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
• The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
• Strong presentation, communication, and professional skills and the ability to work independently and with some supervision and oversight
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and develop and apply solutions and process improvements
• Demonstrated experience in developing EAC’s, budget baselines and forecasts including variance analyses
• Advanced Excel Proficiency (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, sumifs, graphing, macros)
• Exceptional analytical ability
• Understanding of LRP process, program forecasting and metrics
• SAP Earned Value
• Program Management Excellence (PMX) Tool Suite
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the exceptional benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met (see guidelines) to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...