United States of America
CO102: 16800 E Centretech Pkwy,Aurora 16800 East Centretech Pkwy Building S75, Aurora, CO, 80011 USA
Position Role Type:
The Raytheon Technologies (RTX) - RIS team is seeking a Principal Systems Engineer – Infrastructure (ISC) Test Lead. The ISC-Test Lead will be responsible for a team that tests desirable, viable, feasible, and sustainable cloud infrastructure solutions that meet customer needs for several complex cloud compute environments that form the backbone of a critical, strategic national asset. The ideal candidate will not only have test lead experience but must have hands on infrastructure administration and development experience that they will draw upon to ensure capability details are appropriately coordinated and aligned with stakeholders.
Location: Aurora, CO
Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Security Clearance: An Active and In-Scope TS/SCI U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
This position is eligible for a sign on bonus of up to $15,000 for a candidate with an Active TS/SCI clearance that can be verified when hired at RI S
• Leverage company and industry best practices to lead a team of engineers to test and implement a modernized mission infrastructure solution
• Work with the infrastructure Product Owner and their team to ensure requirements are fully understood and that testing implementation plans match expectations
• Work cross-functionally with design and technology teams to ensure testing is acceptable for timely and quality released product capabilities and fixes
Specialized skills required for this role Include:
• In-depth knowledge of Agile DevSecOps Development Methodology
• Thorough knowledge of infrastructure development, deployment, and maintenance
• Ability to lead and work with large teams
• Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written and communication skills
• Experienced Leader able to lead a diverse team of Systems Engineers and Administrators
• Experience working in an Agile/DevSecOps environment
• Ability to work with peer leaders on priorities and sharing resources
• Excellent communicator able to provide clear and succinct directions
• Knowledge of automation resources/frameworks such as: Ansible, Chef, and/or Terraform
• Knowledge of containerization (Kubernetes/Docker)
• Familiarity with/ability to quickly learn Atlassian resource suite, specifically: Jira and Confluence
• Agile Product Manager Certification (Must be able to attain certification within 120 days)
• Security Plus certification
• Linux Systems Administration experience
• Experience with Containerization
• Familiarity with orchestration resources such as Jenkins
• Familiarity with Git/Bitbucket
Education and Experience Requirements:
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, and Holidays.
The salary range for this role is 94,000 USD - 196,000 USD; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...