putation for excellence; it’s the very lives of the men and women who rely on our products.
This position will work onsite in Fairfield, CA.
Compensation and Benefits:
What You'll Do
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military, and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft, and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibilities.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business, and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
· Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contributions, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Life insurance and disability coverage
· Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
· Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
· Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
· Adoption Assistance
· Autism Benefit
· Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
· Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
· Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
· Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
· Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
· And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all https://U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
· Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the https://U.S.)
· Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibilities. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace every day.
*The salary range for this role is $https://26.77 to $https://36.21.; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, location and key skills.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms