United States of America
MA101: Andover MA 350 Lowell St Essex 350 Lowell Street Essex, Andover, MA, 01810 USA
Position Role Type:
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
Bring your talent and leadership to Raytheon Missiles and Defense’ Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) Center of Excellence. We have a high visibility opportunity for a 2nd shift Production Supervisor (RMD EAST) CCA factory. Overall responsibility for a manufacturing operations team consisting of 15-20 employees. Lead team in a fast paced and dynamic environment to ensure products meet contractual quality, cost, and delivery requirements by planning, organizing, and directing the flow of production.
You will be responsible for a safe work environment and will actively lead and engage in safety improvement projects. Engage in daily interaction with other cross business teams in RMD EAST to maintain and meet organizational goals and objectives. These groups include: manufacturing engineering, maintenance, production control, finance and the program management office. Achieving/exceeding goals for cost, quality, delivery, safety. Identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities using six sigma and lean methodologies are critical performance criteria for this position. In this role, you will support deployment of manufacturing operations strategy, control systems, tools and metrics to accurately measure progress, identify root causes of failure modes, production capacity, quality and staffing issues and develop/implement corrective action plans.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
· Execution of schedule and cost
· Workforce planning and forecasting
· Employee hiring and training
· Time and attendance tracking
· Area layout and flow management
· Capital identification and control of overhead expenses
· Ensuring the enforcement of company policies and procedures
Qualifications You Must Have:
· Typically requires University degree and 5 years’ work experience in production or manufacturing or operations or similar environments or Master’s degree and 3 years of experience or an Associate’s degree and 7 years of experience or in the absence of the degree, 9 years of experience is required.
· The ability to obtain and maintain a US government issued security clearance is required. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Qualifications We Value:
· Experience in circuit card assembly
· Previous experience supervising bargaining unit employees
· Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering experience in the aerospace/defense industry
· Experience working with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Access)
· Experience with Lean manufacturing and/or Six Sigma or other similar process improvement methodologies
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met (see guidelines) to receive the Referral Awarding
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...