United States of America
VA544: 22265 Pacific Blvd, Dulles 22265 Pacific Boulevard Building CC6, Sterling, VA, 20166-6920 USA
Position Role Type:
Raytheon Technologies is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon Technologies Intelligence & Space (RIS) is seeking a SAFe Product Manager (Cyber) to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
- Leading and collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as an Agile Release Train (ART) lead responsible for the design, development, integration, deployment, and maintenance of advanced, cloud-based (AWS, Azure) cybersecurity software capabilities
- Leading and facilitating program & team-related Agile events (PI Planning, Release Governance, Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning, etc.) while maintaining all artifacts (Backlogs, Decisions, Blockers, etc.)
- Eliminating impediments and actively addressing issues so that the team can remain focused on achieving the objectives of the Program Increment (PI)
- Escalating as needed when blocking issues are beyond a team’s authority or require support from other teams
- Fostering a collaborative team environment through coaching & leading appropriately
- Leading and facilitating preparation & readiness for ART events & assisting teams in preparation for ART activities (e.g., PI Planning, System Demos, Inspect & Adapt, etc.)
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity software capabilities
- Review high quality technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product training
- Development of risk assessments and risk mitigation countermeasures
- Leading or participating in trade studies to determine improvements to system capabilities
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active Secret (S) clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 10+ years of directly relevant experience
- 6+ years’ experience with Agile software development programs
- Proven leadership skills and meaningful experience successfully leading projects
- Demonstrated experience with Lean-Agile principles, metrics, and technology and/or experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Lean Thinking, Lean Six Sigma
- Demonstrated experience enabling teams to self-organize, self-manage, and deliver capabilities via effective lean-Agile practices
- Able to effectively work as a leader, in a group, or as an individual contributor
- Experience working in an Agile development environment in a leadership role - Ability to create a vision and lead teams on large- and small-scale activities
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
- Experience developing, delivering, upgrading, and maintaining a web-based operational system that provides a real-time exchange of machine-readable cyber threat indicators and defensive measures
- Knowledge and experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or similar framework
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, DevSecOps, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) concepts - Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Cloudbees, etc.
- containerized applications/microservices architectures
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure cloud architectures and implementations
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Experience working on projects that implement analytic models into production systems
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering.
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
ATLAS Position: 2989
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms