United States of America
MA101: Andover MA 350 Lowell St Essex 350 Lowell Street Essex, Andover, MA, 01810 USA
Position Role Type:
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
Test Engineering provides technical expertise to numerous manufacturing and development programs within Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) Our work involves electronic hardware for radar, missile and combat systems. The Andover, MA location has over 1 million square feet of manufacturing/production space where product is both assembled and tested.
Primary responsibilities include supporting test and troubleshooting of RF, IF, Microwave, Analog and Digital hardware for various phased array radar programs. This position requires close cooperation with the Operations team and other engineering disciplines including Product Design, Test Development and Manufacturing Engineering. The desired candidate will possess superb communication skills and be capable to work in a dynamic team environment. Extensive, on the job training, is provided.
There’s no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don’t hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
• Interpreting test requirements, developing and maintaining test procedures, and documenting test practices
• Analyzing data to drive issues to root cause
• Generating Change Requests (CRs) on technical issues relating to the production test process
• Developing and executing improvement projects to increase first pass yield
• Engagement with Design and Test Development teams to solve issues impacting production
• Ensuring hardware requirements are met and processes are followed
• Assisting manufacturing operators in the testing & troubleshooting of production hardware
• Supporting production test of RF/Microwave subsystems and components on functional test platforms
Qualifications You Must Have:
• Typically requires a Bachelor’s in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum 2 years of related test and/or troubleshooting experience
• The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Qualifications We Value:
• Bachelor in Science preferably in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
• Masters in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word, OneNote)
• RF, analog or digital test / troubleshooting skills
• Linux systems, MATLAB and Labview
• A continuous improvement mindset to enhance manufacturing test methods through process modernization
• Sound understanding of statistical analysis techniques
• Demonstrated success working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
• Active SECRET clearance
• Ability to travel as required
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon
Missiles & Defense offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon Missiles & Defense offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Award.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...