United States of America
NM101: White Sands, NM Bldg LC38 White Sands Missle Range Building LC38, White Sands, NM, 88002 USA
Position Role Type:
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
The Test Engineering Development team at the Mission Capability and Verification Center (MCVC) located on White Sands Missile Range, NM is searching for a seasoned professional engineer to join the team. The professional hire will make significant technical and logistical contributions in the product development life cycle of non-tactical test systems products for U.S. and international customers. Tasks include leading and collaborating with a multi-disciplined team in developing and/or updating existing custom test hardware for launcher, radar and missile non-tactical test systems and supporting associated process gates including design reviews. Other tasks include coordinating assembly of project deliverables and assisting in resolving manufacturing problems. Additional responsibilities include working across disciplines and providing ad hoc assistance to support program requirements as needed to include meeting program cost and schedule requirements.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
· Works autonomously with limited oversight in the product development life cycle of non-tactical test systems products to include significant direct technical contributions to:
o Hardware design & development
o Program gate reviews
o Coordinating assembly, integration & test of project deliverables
o Resolving manufacturing problems
o Travel to various locations to support product integration needs
· Coaches and reviews the work of lower-level professionals
· May manage projects through the product development life cycle of non-tactical test systems products to include gate reviews.
Qualifications You Must Have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
· Advanced experience with digital and/or analog design tools such as Creo Schematics (routed systems), Xpedition, OrCAD (PCB design), AutoCAD (drafting), Xilinx Vivado (FPGA design) and/or similar tools
· Advanced experience with troubleshooting utilizing commonly used test equipment, such as Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.
· The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
· Willingness to travel to various locations to support program requirements
Qualifications We Value:
· Advanced experience in the design and development of digital and analog test systems products
· Experience in the design and development of specialized test system products for tactical military systems
· Experience in the test and evaluation of military system
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...