United States of America
CA320: El Seg.-So. Campus Bldg E01 2000 East El Segundo Boulevard Building E01, El Segundo, CA, 90245 USA
Position Role Type:
This temporary position of Senior Software Architect will join our Space Systems Strategic Systems group. The selected candidate will work a hybrid schedule out of our El Segundo, CA campus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Involved in all stages of system and software lifecycle including requirements analysis and architecture definition
· Work on formal design principles including preliminary and detailed design, software coding, unit testing, product and system level integration & verification and validation
· Requirements sell-off and preparation for space vehicle launch and on orbit activities
· Candidate will also mentor/coach product owners
Qualifications You Must Have:
· Skilled in object-oriented analysis and design with emphasis on C++
· Experience with Model Based System/Software Engineering (MBSE), system/software design, complex system hardware/software/algorithm integration and verification.
· Experience with problem solving, and deployment of mission critical real-time embedded sensor payload signal and data processing systems for space and ground Missile Warning / Missile Defense programs.
· Ability to work hard real time algorithms timing and characterization.
Qualifications We Value:
· Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with/brief senior levels of leadership effectively – including program teammates, primes, and suppliers.
· Strong technical aptitude and experience leading teams in delivering high quality systems or large-scale systems involving hardware and software.
Bachelor’s in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM)
Advanced STEM degree.
The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. government issued security clearance is required. U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
This is a temporary position of an undetermined length.
The salary range for this role is 69.23/hr -151.92/hr; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training and key skills.
Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement.
Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...