United States of America
MA133: Tewksbury, Ma Bldg 3 Concord 50 Apple Hill Drive Concord - Building 3, Tewksbury, MA, 01876 USA
Position Role Type:
The System Design & Architecture (SD&A) Directorate is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within RMD, responsible for defining customer needs, functional and product architecture, requirements definition and decomposition, Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), system performance, and System Security Engineering (SSE).
The Air and Missile Defense Systems (AMDS) Department is looking for Systems Engineers with the technical expertise and engineering leadership skills to drive the design and development of world-class Air and Missile Defense Systems. The AMDS Department supports RMD by providing world class Weapon Systems Engineering. Domain Expertise includes Radar Systems, Effector Systems, Battle Management, Command and Control, Network Design, Battlespace Integration and Interoperability for Domestic and International customers. In our experience, diversity of talent and thought is what drives innovation and we are looking for motivated engineers who will be responsible for performing Systems Engineering studies and trades, supporting System Requirements definition and analysis, algorithm development, integration, test and evaluation.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
· Concept and requirements development, including decomposition and flowdown
· Concept of Operations (CONOPS) development and design
· Algorithm optimization and development
· Functional analysis of real world and test data; trade studies to bring advanced features to fielded system
· System integration and test support, including live fire test events
· Collaboration with customer to bring new capabilities to the warfighter
Qualifications You Must Have:
· Typically requires a Bachelor’s in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and 5 years of prior relevant experience, or an Advanced Degree in a related field and 3 years of prior relevant experience. In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
· Experience in requirements development
· The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Qualifications We Value:
· Advanced degree in EE, CE, Physics, Math, ME, Aerospace
· Knowledge of radar systems (for example - Patriot System)
· Experience with design of system level architecture
· Experience with DoD radar, battle management, or missile design and development programs
· Experience/interest in aerodynamics, guidance/navigation/control systems, and Kalman filters
· Experience with 3-DOF/6-DOF modeling and simulation
· Experience with Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
· Proven ability to develop technical solutions to complex issues
· Familiarity with Matlab, DOORS, MS Office
· Existing DoD Security Clearance
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htmIf applicable
RTX/RMD Company Overview Videos:
Raytheon Technologies Overview
Meeting the challenge: Ending hunger in our communities
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met (see guidelines) to receive the Referral Awarding
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...