Raytheon Technologies is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2019.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
Programs are also available for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
We provide programs that offer solutions to life’s challenges, including a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off.
Employees may participate in tax-advantaged accounts to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) is looking for Systems Integration Engineers. The Systems Integration Engineer will perform deployment, installation, and integration of software builds and packages on various network environments. The Systems Integration Engineer will interface with the prime and customer to coordinate the deployment of software builds. The Systems Integration Engineer will provide status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks.
Location: Aurora, CO
Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Security Clearance: An Active and In-Scope TS/SCI U.S. Security Clearance.
This position is eligible for a sign on bonus of up to $12,000 for a candidate with an Active TS/SCI clearance that can be verified when hired at RI&S.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform system administration and patching functions on Dev/Test/Production networks
• Perform root cause analysis of various issues on multi-discipline software and hardware systems
• Deploy, install, and integrate Windows COTS/GOTS software and hardware
• Verify software builds and perform DR discovery
• Regression test software builds
• Develop and maintain Unix/PowerShell install scripts for various system environments
• Interface with Prime and Customer personnel and management
• Experience with any or all of the following: PERL or Python scripting language, Jenkins CI/CD pipeline, Git, RHEL 7
• Ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors
• Experience using Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to travel to customer site
• Experience in Satellite Command/Control, Mission Management or Flight Dynamics domain
• Development experience on a government contract
• Familiarity with Agile and DevSecOps development methods
• Understanding of automation techniques
• Experience with MATLAB
• Experience with Ansible
• Experience as an Systems Integration Engineer working on a large government software development contract
• Experience with complex satellite ground systems, particularly previous deployment of developed systems to ground station operations
• Troubleshooting skills for systems comprised of software and hardware
• Experience performing regression test activities and Discrepancy Report (DR) verification
Education and Experience Requirements:
5 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree (Typically STEM focused - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics); OR
3 years of relevant experience with a Master's degree (Typically STEM focused - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, and Holidays.
“In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $70,000 to $152,000; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.”
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...