United States of America
FL807: 640 Roberts Ave, Pensacola FL 640 Roberts Avenue Corry Station, Pensacola, FL, 32511 USA
Position Role Type:
Raytheon is seeking a highly skilled and motivated software integration engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in integrating software components into a larger system, and be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions. The software integration engineer will be responsible for integrating software components, testing, and deploying software systems.
• Collaborate with software development teams to integrate software components into a larger system.
• Develop and execute integration test plans to ensure software components work together seamlessly.
• Troubleshoot and debug issues in software systems.
• Deploy and maintain software systems in production environments.
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions.
• Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other team members.
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software engineering.
Must have a current Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI eligibility. Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to staring employment.
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Designing and implementing microservices which use the spring boot framework
Experience developing Web applications
Knowledge of Java is necessary and a bonus with knowledge of Python and AWS Lambda functions.
Familiarity with databases (https://e.g., Oracle) and a good working knowledge of relational database design.
Familiarity with web servers (https://e.g., Apache)
Working in compliance with the full Software Development Life Cycle
Required Education (including Major):
•Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience OR 4 years of relevant experience with a Master's degree.
This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms