Raytheon Technologies is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2019.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
Programs are also available for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
We provide programs that offer solutions to life’s challenges, including a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off.
Employees may participate in tax-advantaged accounts to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
Raytheon Canada Limited, located in Waterloo, Ontario is looking for a candidate to join our world-class engineering team as a Sr Software Engineer II for surveillance products development environment. As a candidate for this opportunity, you should have a solid foundation in C and C++ and extensive experience working in a LINUX or UNIX environment. The candidate should have a demonstrable understanding of software principles, theories, and concepts related to software engineering (including software development lifecycle and software development process), design patterns and Object-Oriented analysis, design, and programming. The candidate must also demonstrate critical thinking skills and the ability to work in a team environment using agile development principles.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: This position is not eligible for the employee Referral Award.
Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Candidate must be eligible for security requirements in order to access Controlled Goods and ITAR products.
• Experience with C/C++
• Experience with software design patterns and object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
• Experience developing and troubleshooting applications and infrastructure for complex software solutions in LINUX or UNIX environments
• Experience performing Structured SW Development - including development of requirement specifications, design documents, integration and test plans, test procedures, test reports and qualification activities
• Experience with real time operating systems
• Experience and understanding of Agile/SAFe execution methods
• Experience developing, testing, and delivering applications within a DevSecOps framework including experience with Agile and DevSecOps toolsets (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, Cucumber, etc.)
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Security+ Certification
• Experience with CM tools and environment (e.g. Perforce, GIT)
• Experience with software unit testing tools (e.g GoogleTest, BoostTest)
• Experience with automated build and testing tools (e.g. Jenkins, BitBucket)
• Experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Release Train Engineer (RTE SAFe)
• COTS Integration experience
• Experience with Red Hat operating system, packaging, shell scripting (e.g. bash, csh, Python) for Linux based systems
• 8 years of relevant experience with a BS degree (typically in STEM focused discipline - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics); or
• 6 years of relevant experience with a MS degree (typically in STEM focused discipline - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...