Raytheon Technologies is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2019.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
Programs are also available for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
We provide programs that offer solutions to life’s challenges, including a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off.
Employees may participate in tax-advantaged accounts to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
Raytheon’s Intelligence and Space Business is seeking an in-office Finance Program Control Analyst for the RSS portfolio supporting an established customer base and new product line endeavors. In this role, you will be provided in person on the job training with growth opportunities to work independently, as well as collaborate with key functional stakeholders including Program Management, Engineering and Supply Chain. Interested candidates will be responsible for tracking, analyzing and budget management/cost controls associated with government contracts. We are seeking a hard-working, energetic, and dedicated individual to contribute to the overall success of our programs as well as provide opportunities for career growth and advancements within the organization and company. Successful candidates will demonstrate an aptitude for efficiency, problem-solving, and resourcefulness, with a commitment to quality while developing their leadership skills as a key business partner.
Onsite position located in Dallas, TX.
Responsibilities may include the following assignments:
• Budgeting of external customer contracts, cost control and variance analysis, internal/external reporting (which will include Earned Value Management Reporting), risk management and financial/decision support
• Development of quarterly Estimate at Complete (EACs): Analysis of financial performance to contract value and budget spend plan which includes reconciliation of actuals incurred, analysis/assist in accurate projection of Estimate to Complete (ETC) and summation of Latest Revised Estimate (LRE) data
• Assist with organization of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and job cost accumulation; Assist manpower planning, forecasting and reporting
• Accounting data extraction and reconciliation; Labor and cost transfer submittals as required
• Assist in monitoring costs and manpower ensuring that actuals are within budget and charged to the correct end objective
• Develop and present briefing of program financial status to internal and external customers
• Support supply-chain management in financial controls of subcontracts and material procurement forecasting.
• Typically, 2+ years of related experience
• US Citizenship with current and active Top Secret / SCI Clearance (TS/SCI) or crossover equivalent
• Ability to manage priorities in order to meet deadlines
• Possess good oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and work quality
• Knowledge of concepts and techniques related to program controls/budget management
• Willingness to work on site daily in a closed program environment.
• Experience with Enterprise Management Systems such as SAP (known as APEX / PRISM at Raytheon), knowledgeable in working with enterprise cost reporting such as SAP/Analysis for Office (AO) reporting
•Knowledge of DAU Earned Value principles
•Experience with Microframe Program manager or For Project Earned Value Engines
• Experience or exposure to performing cost control and analysis functions in a U.S. Government, multi-CLIN contracting environment
•Knowledge of financial principles typically obtained through advance education combined with experience.
•May have theoretical knowledge of project/program management concepts.
•May have basic knowledge of RTX systems and the ability to leverage in daily work.
• Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...