Raytheon Technologies is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2019.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
Programs are also available for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
We provide programs that offer solutions to life’s challenges, including a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off.
Employees may participate in tax-advantaged accounts to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
When you join our Value Stream team, you’re joining a team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond. Our team supports 70,000 employees across the U.S. and around the globe. As a United Technologies Corp. subsidiary, we operate with our own business reporting structure, financial dashboards and earnings metrics. This reporting relationship allows finance team members to implement innovative tools for the aerospace market in a stand-alone business environment. At
Collins Aerospace, you’ll be not only be advancing your career, you’ll be leaving your mark on the future of advanced technologies.
We are hiring for a Value Stream Leader in Winston Salem NC. The employee serves as the lead function accountable for the business success of the full value stream lifecycle from inception through completion, inclusive of pursuit and order capture, design and development, produce to deliver, service/support, and long-term strategic business plans. This individual serves as the face of the organization to multiple clients and customers. The employee is responsible for the successful execution of programs to meet strategic goals and maintains associated measures of success. The role will have direct responsibility for Value Stream Managers / Program Managers and Customer Service Representatives, who support the customer through flawless execution of tactical and strategic projects. The candidate of this position must be able to work onsite but will have the option of remote periodically.
· Leads teams of program managers, customer service representatives and potentially Value Stream Managers with the re-application of a product or program and potentially new programs.
· Manages change or noncomplex new functionality more frequently on multiple product lines and services.
· Interfaces with multiple customers or potential customers for various product lines and services, with moderate material impact to the enterprise.
· Ability to have growing impact on customer satisfaction due to regular customer interface and project scope.
· Regularly influences and negotiates to achieve and/or exceed enterprise commitments.
· Establishes medium to high level OEM/customer relationships.
· Consulted as an advisor across the portfolios within the Interiors Executive Seating SBU.
· Leads moderately complex teams with some matrixed responsibilities.
· Accountable for entire performance of the assigned value stream and leads decision making for the IPTs and applies critical thinking where incomplete data exists.
· Develops internal and external networks and communicates vision to IPT and stakeholders within and outside of the function.
· Impact over projects medium/large in scope. Plans, directs, and monitors collateral budget and leads key strategic value streams - strategic R&D investments may span over 1-5 years, as appropriate.
· Coaches, mentors, and trains direct reports on Collins Management System, Collins Path, and Collins standard processes and procedures as subject matter expert.
· Ensures that all of the employees of the Military Value Stream organization use the Collins policies and Standard Work, standard tools to support the Value Stream Management function
· Drive change and business objectives by developing an empowered and engaged workforce
· Ensures team members meet assigned targets and takes appropriate actions if targets or goals are not met and manages performance by regularly discussing individuals’ performance through on-going coaching and feedback
· Ensures compliance to all applicable policies, laws, rules and regulations. Ensures employee safety through the continued education and discussion of the Cardinal Rules for EH&S and Quality
· Responsible for explaining company policies and regulations to subordinate groups. Applies the Corporate Equal Employment Opportunity Policy and implements effective affirmative actions to assist the company in the attainment of goals and objectives.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and 10+ years of any combination of the following: Program Management, General Management, New Product Development, and/or Design/Build/Test Engineering experience OR
· Advanced Degree from an accredited university in a related field and 10+ years of any combination of the following: Program Management, General Management, New Product Development, and/or Design/Build/Test Engineering experience OR
· In lieu of a degree, 14+ years of any combination of the following: Program Management, General Management, New Product Development, and/or Design/Build/Test Engineering experience.
· 2+ years of experience working with all levels of leadership and stakeholders.
· 1+ year of experience with main cabin seating customers and programs.
· 2+ years of management experience.
· Master’s Degree
· Previous Aerospace experience
· Program Management Professional Certification
· Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams
· Strong project management skills with the ability to lead both tactical and strategic initiatives
· Ability to work in a multi-functional environment while driving strategy and future vision
· Demonstrated knowledge and practical application of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
· Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task amidst rapid changing environment
· Conflict management/resolution skills
· Expresses ideas effectively to establish oneself as a credible and impactful leader
· Adjusts personally to high pressure, rapidly changing business conditions and uncertain business environments
· Drives obligations to closure with precision to benefit the organization and every constituent
· Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to partner and engage with cross functional teams
· Ability to present across the organization, including senior management and executives
· Identifies root causes of problems, secures relevant information, and identifies robust and sustainable solutions. Evaluates courses of actions and reaches sound business decisions.
· Strong Lean manufacturing knowledge with understanding of RCCA analysis, kaizen and value stream mapping.
We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility. Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Summary of Benefits:
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
· Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
· Tuition reimbursement
· Life insurance and disability coverage
· Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
· Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
· Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
· Autism Benefit
· Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
· Adoption Assistance
· Best Doctors, second opinion program
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments.
As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
· Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
· Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year.
· Vaccination policy is in effect
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...