g disciplines to resolve issues that may arise during design, production, testing, and integration. Qualified candidates must have experience with RF/Microwave, digital, and analog design and testing with experience debugging complex mixed signal CCAs.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
· Analyzing systems and circuits and diagnosing issues in electronic prototypes.
· Leading a multidisciplinary engineering team throughout the project lifecycle, efficiently overseeing the schedule and budget, and maintaining accountability through Earned Value reporting.
· Mentoring junior engineering staff by creating and monitoring project development schedules, project budgeting, and reporting within an Earned Value Management system.
· Occasional travel (10-20%) may be required
· Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years’ experience in Engineering/Other Technical Positions
· Required experience to include any combination of the following:
· Strong familiarity of RF component design, analysis, fabrication, and troubleshooting
· Experience in low volume / high complexity development environments
· Strong familiarity with RF laboratory equipment including waveform generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and network analyzers
· The ability to obtain and maintain a https://U.S. government issued security clearance is required, as only https://U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
· Requires expert or mastery level knowledge of work area, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. MS in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or Equivalent
· System integration experiences: radar or electronic warfare hardware integration in lab and at site and developing test procedures.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of analog RF components, ADC and DAC, mixed signal CCAs, power electronics, signal integrity and high-speed digital electronics.
· Familiarity with industry standard RF circuit design software and PCB layout
· Practical experience in all phases of the product development lifecycle
· Experience in creation and/or improvement of engineering development processes
· Excellent track record for working effectively and collaboratively in a diverse team environment.
· Excellent organizational, planning, and coordination skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be a self-starter who can work independently.
· Advanced to expert knowledge of work area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
· Deep knowledge of project management. Advanced knowledge of related disciplines within work area and ability to identify links and potential impact on projects, programs, or systems.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement, and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: Https://https://Www.State.Gov/M/Ds/Clearances/C10978.Htm
The salary range for this role is 123,000 USD - 259,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms