design, development and maintenance of SW development environments, manage levels of SW integration and segregation of code into branches, control, manage and integrate modules and components along with support work products
The candidate will also be required to communicate status to functional management, interface with other engineering disciplines and to work well in a team environment.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
• Minimum of 2 years Configuration Management or related experience to include experience with at least one of the following toolsets: Synergy, ClearCase, or Rational Team Concert (RTC)
• Minimum 6 years of working in an engineering environment
• Strong knowledge of Source Control tools
• Full systems level knowledge of DoD Configuration Management principles and practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Active Secret clearance
• Knowledge of related engineering disciplines, such as Systems. Hardware, Software, Test and Quality
• Experience working with production environments
• Experience with PDM/PLM tools (https://e.g. PTC Windchill)
• Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics or other Technical fields
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
The salary range for this role is 62,000 USD - 124,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms