entoring and management oversight is expected.
This position is an onsite role.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
Quickly address production issues related to ICT test, ensure root causes of issues are understood and solutions are robust, cost effective and well-communicated
Engage and collaborate with Factory and Design to understand test & process issues
Develop test procedures for complex test equipment and systems
Train and mentor coworkers sharing knowledge on test processes or other systems
Provide technical guidance for area technicians
Monitor, maintain, and improve test system yield and test time performance
Manage multiple & concurrent tasks while maintaining a sense of urgency
· Typically requires a Bachelor’s in science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience or an advanced degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience.
· The ability to obtain and maintain a https://U.S. government issued security clearance is required. https://U.S. citizenship is required, as only https://U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
· Experience developing ICT programs using Teradyne Test station or Spectrum software
Development experience on Takaya flying probe stations or equivalent
CAD data processing CADlink, Test Expert, D2B or Mentor / Valor process preparation
· Strong problem-solving skills and self-motivated learner
· C, C++, Python, Java
· Understanding of manufacturing/production processes
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms