Raytheon Technologies is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2019.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
Programs are also available for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
We provide programs that offer solutions to life’s challenges, including a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off.
Employees may participate in tax-advantaged accounts to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
Our diverse, energetic and collaborative Global Supply Change Management team offers an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic growth-oriented environment supporting the CAES IST. You will foster relationships with suppliers and subcontracts in a fashion consistent with integrated supply chain models, recognizing the role and value of each participant through the acquisition life cycle from requirements generation through product delivery, product support, and payment for products and services. You will engage in supplier performance, relationship management, strategic sourcing as well as facilitate complex business agreements in support of the various contracts.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to anticipate:
· Preparation and issuance of RFP’s
· Perform cost analysis techniques in support of proposals
· Develop negotiation strategies and lead formal negotiations (Price, Delivery, Terms & Conditions)
· Place subcontracts/purchase orders of medium/high complexity in accordance with all regulatory (FAR/DFAR) and corporate compliance requirements
· Nurture professional business relationships with first tier subcontractors
· Work closely with the Program and other functional groups (Operations, Quality, Engineering, etc) to achieve objectives including financial goals
· Develop plans to promote cost reduction initiatives and performance improvements (technical and quality) in support of flawless supplier execution for programs
Qualifications You Must Have:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in supply chain management or similar role
· Minimum 6 years procurement experience
· The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
· Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in supply chain, business, engineering or related field
· Project planning and management skills (ex: MS Project, EVMS)
· SAP based environment experience
· Experience with technical requirements of procured hardware and services – including Statement of Work (SOW) review
· Familiarity with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
· Demonstrated knowledge / compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFARS)
· Experience in written contractual authorization/vehicles (Cost Plus, Firm Fixed Price etc.)
· Assess proposal compliance (FAR 15.4)
· Experience with single source, over-TINA procurements
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Check us out on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/raytheontechnologies
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met (see guidelines) to receive the Referral Awarding.
This position may be based in Andover, MA; Tucson, AZ; Dallas, TX; Louisville, KY; Huntsville, AL
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...