United States of America
TX360: Dallas - North Bldg 13510 North Central Expressway North Building, Dallas, TX, 75243 USA
Position Role Type:
Raytheon Technologies is seeking successful candidate for an MRP Supply Controller role within the Advanced Product Center area in McKinney, TX. This role will be responsible for Supply Controller activities. The successful candidate will operate in multiple shop floor control and Material Requirement Planning (MRP) related systems to ensure alignment between material position and production schedule.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluating and coordinating program requirements to ensure a controlled flow of materials and services to meet customer requirements.
- Providing status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials, and services are provided as needed.
- Working daily to confirm material supply and demands.
- Preparing work orders for the production of components or parts based on a master production schedule, shop load, and inventory requirements.
- Working with program support staff to resolve material shortages and other issues impacting product build.
- Reporting on and troubleshooting MRP system generated exceptions; and taking corrective action on unfavorable trends as necessary.
- Conducting periodic physical inventory cycle counts and reconciling the system.
- Schedule and expedite the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers, etc.
- Performing movement of material to and from the factory, pack/ship (or other area) as needed.
- This role will work closely with the factory, supply chain and operations teams, to ensure program execution. In this role the ownership and use of metrics will be key to maintain system health and drive the level of performance that will support customer expectation
- 5 years of prior related experience ideally in a gov't contractor environment similar to Raytheon Technologies
- Must be a US Citzen with curreny active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain generally within 1 year of start date
- Significant experience using Material Requirements Planning (MRP) processes and/or software.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and environment
- A strong understanding of the application and concepts of Production and Planning Control fundamentals including MRP, Inventory Management, Capacity Planning, Scheduling, and Lean Manufacturing
- Experienced and effective communicator (presentation skills, written and verbal communication)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to coordinate with various disciplines.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook/Skype
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Must be well organized, problem solver and creative thinker.
- Experience with SAP / PRISM
- Experience with Tableau, Kinaxis, Business Warehouse
- Material planning and order execution experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of government contracting requirements
- Motivated and takes on challenges with minimal direction.
- Ability to understand complex systems and processes.
- Ability to apply Lean and 6 Sigma concepts to improve processes.
- Typically requires University Degree in business, technology, engineering, or Supply Chain/Logistics
Employee Referral Award Eligibility:
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms