ecture; help project and program teams prepare for project control gates; and keep senior management apprised of project or program status. Immediate response may be required to restore or maintain system functionality. The right Systems Engineer must possess Local Area Network (LAN) skills; the ability to build servers, understand certificate authorities and integrate customer systems into enterprise.
Qualifications and Required Skills
• Excellent background in Microsoft Systems Engineering and providing support to those systems
• Recent experience in Windows platform operating systems (Windows 10 and Server 2016-2019)
• Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory suite to include (DNS, DFS, ADCS, GPOs)
• Extensive knowledge of virtualization products with a focus on VMware vSphere, ESXi, and vRealize Operations
• Extensive knowledge of storage devices with a focus on Netapp with NAS protocols
• Proficiency in scripting languages with a focus on PowerShel
• Demonstrated performance as a Systems Engineer / Architect, developing or implementing information systems with a broad experience base across the entire project lifecycle
• Demonstrated capacity to understand and communicate technical ideas, concepts, and thoughts across multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to independently determine and develop approach to solutions
• Technical Certifications: MCSE, VMware VCP-DCV, Netapp NCDA
• Working knowledge of Hyper-V
• Working knowledge CSFC technologies and methodologies
• Working knowledge of secure mobile platform management solutions
• Working knowledge of Thales HSM's
• Working knowledge of PKI with a focus on CertAgent and Redhat Certificate Authorities
• Working knowledge of Aspera file transfer systems
• Current experience in the Sponsor's classified and unclassified distributed work environment architectures and systems
• No OCONUS or CONUS travel anticipated, however subject to the customer needs
• Eight (8) years of direct relevant experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related field and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience
• Eight (8) years of experience can be considered in lieu of a degree for a total of eighteen (18) years of experience
Must have TS/SCI security clearance with Poly on day one of employment and must be eligible for crossover.
This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
About Cybersecurity, Intelligence and Services
The Cybersecurity, Intelligence and Services (CIS) business provides technically advanced full-spectrum cyber, data operations, systems integration and intelligence mission support services to meet our customers' most demanding challenges. Our capabilities include cyber space operations, cyber defense and resiliency, vulnerability research, ubiquitous technical surveillance, data intelligence, lifecycle mission enablement, and software modernization. CIS brings disruptive technologies, agility, and competitive offerings to customers in the intelligence community, defense, civil, and commercial markets
The salary range for this role is 118,000 USD - 246,000 USD. The salary range provided is a good faith estimate representative of all experience levels. RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role, function and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, location, education/training, and key skills.
Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement.
Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company's performance.
This role is a U.S.-based role. If the successful candidate resides in a U.S. territory, the appropriate pay structure and benefits will apply.
RTX anticipates the application window closing approximately 40 days from the date the notice was posted. However, factors such as candidate flow and business necessity may require RTX to shorten or extend the application window.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms