Raytheon Technologies is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2019.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
Programs are also available for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
We provide programs that offer solutions to life’s challenges, including a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off.
Employees may participate in tax-advantaged accounts to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) is looking for Systems Engineers to work in a collaborative, iterative development environment. Our Systems Engineers provide technical direction and design/requirement clarification to software agile development teams, integration, and test personnel. The systems engineers perform technical analyses and define how the system works creating use cases, decomposing requirements, defining system interfaces, and helping determine how requirements will be validated and verified by the test team. They also attend technical interchange meetings with other program personnel to discuss progress and issues.
Location: Aurora, CO
Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Security Clearance: The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
• Systems engineering lifecycle experience or exposure
• Ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors
• Experience using Microsoft Office suite
• Systems Engineering experience on a large government software development contract
• Experience in Systems Engineer process development and deployment
• Experience working in an Agile or DevOps development environment, being part of a highly integrated team working closely with SW, Integration and Verification teams
• Experience as a Product Owner or Scrum Master
• Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) using DOORS, Enterprise Architect and JIRA or similar tools
• An Active and In-Scope Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance
Education and Experience Requirements:
2 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree (Typically STEM focused - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics); OR
0 years of relevant experience with a Master's degree (Typically STEM focused - Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, and Holidays.
“In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $55,500 to $114,500; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.”
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...