s are met.
• Performs functional testing per part specific pre-established test procedure.
• Monitors tests through completion, record test data, and service test equipment as required.
• Documents acceptance or failure results.
• Demonstrates proper use of simple hand/machine tools, electronic/manual test equipment and mechanical measuring devices.
• Performs proper loading and unloading of electronic equipment in test beds.
• Complies with applicable elements of quality systems and participates in continuous improvement efforts (CORE).
• Meets internal and external customer deadlines as determined by team.
• Acquires applicable skill/knowledge/certification as required.
• Complies with safety and hazardous waste disposal programs.
• Follows plans for production schedules and quality requirements.
• Understands end use of manufactured products.
• Proficiently uses computer tools such as SAP and accurately follows work instructions.
• Demonstrates initiative to keep processes moving and on schedule.
• Trains others for technical tasks as needed.
• Interfaces with other functional groups to update, inform, acknowledge or resolve problems related to business issues.
• Participates in waste minimization efforts.
• Participates in audits.
• Requests tools and supplies in accordance with project requirements as needed.
• Typically requires a HS diploma or GED with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 3 years of relevant experience is typically required.
• Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder.
Collins Aerospace, an RTX company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military, and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft, and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation: inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE:
*Please ensure the role type (defined below) is appropriate for your needs before applying to this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Incentives for a Healthy You
• Autism Benefit
• Doctor on Demand
• Adoption Assistance
• Second Opinion program
• And more!
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other - propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement.
Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company's performance.
This role is a U.S.-based role. If the successful candidate resides in a U.S. territory, the appropriate pay structure and benefits will apply.
RTX anticipates the application window closing approximately 40 days from the date the notice was posted. However, factors such as candidate flow and business necessity may require RTX to shorten or extend the application window.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms