United States of America
HND01: Interiors (Cargo) - Jamestown 2604 Highway 20 North, Jamestown, ND, 58401 USA
A Tool Maker is responsible for the fabrication and repair of many types of tooling utilized in the factory for manufacturing and testing purposes. Some examples include mill fixtures, holding fixtures, assembly jigs, inspection gauges, special cutting tools and special test equipment.
• Aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials onto machines.
• Calculates dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and veneer calipers.
• Checks work pieces to ensure they are properly lubricated and cooled.
• Dismantles machines or equipment using hand and power tools to examine parts for defects and replaces defective parts as needed.
• Fits and assembles parts to make or repair machine tools.
• Lays out, measures, and marks metal stock to display placement of cuts.
• Maintains industrial machines and applies knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout and machining procedures.
• Measures, examines, and tests completed units to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications using precision instruments such as micrometers.
• Monitors the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...