Account Executive, Commercial Market - Marketing Cloud
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Sales
- Location Connecticut Jersey City, NJ New York, NY
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology.
The Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud within a specific geographical region or set of named accounts. As the individual who represents the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals.
• Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts.
• Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
• Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
• Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
• Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
• Develop strategic territory business plan.
• Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system.
• Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events.
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
• BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
• A proven sales hunter and closer.
• 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales (SaaS) experience
• Strong preference for Digital Marketing sales experience
• Proven track record of sales excellence
• Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
• Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
• Superior professional presence and business acumen
• Experience selling at the "C" level - CMO is a plus