To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
"The secret to successful hiring is to look for people who want to change the world” - Marc Benioff, CEO & Founder of Salesforce
Sounds like you? Great! Here’s what Salesforce, Europe's #1 Best Workplace can offer you to help you to thrive:
- Not just a job, a Career: Our 30% YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realise your full potential, whichever career path you choose
- World Leading Sales Academy: Prepare to be wowed by Salesforce's industry leading, comprehensive and innovative sales training and mentoring program. We deliver cutting-edge insights so you can hone your expertise to be successful in a revenue-generated sales world
- International Opportunities: Whether you will call Dublin, Ireland home or make it a whistle-stop in your journey, Salesforce offers you a multitude of growth opportunities throughout our Global Sales Hubs
- Giving Back: You will become part of a diverse and inclusive team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success and core to the Salesforce Culture
Your Mission as an Account Executive
- You take care of a dedicated customer set (region or vertical) in the SMB space being responsible for the full sales cycle. You coordinate several sales projects simultaneously and are fully responsible for your customer.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while growing existing accounts.
- Use your solution selling expertise to respond effectively to customer needs and identify business potential in order to build a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement
- Coordinate and lead industry events and user groups to generate market interest.
- Work in partnership with our teams of Business Developers, Pre-sales and Marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated track record of success in sales
- Effective communication skills with ability to build positive relationships internally (with product specialists, marketing, sales development, etc) and with customers.
- Successful history of prospecting new businesses and handling the full sales cycle, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- High motivation, resilience and ambition to develop a career at Salesforce.
- Fluent German and English
What's in it for you:
- Clear and structured career path into Senior and Leadership positions within the company.
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- Environment for an entrepreneurial minded person.
- Responsibility for complete sales cycle, from acquisition through to signing deals
- Planning and implementation of marketing events
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment. You will be constantly learning and sharing knowledge with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry.
- Great benefits: Health Insurance and Pension contributions, Employee Stock Purchase Program, a monthly wellbeing subsidy of €100, annual education budget of €5,000 to spend on your career development, additional 7 days paid time off for charitable causes (1-1-1 model), maternity & paternity benefits (parental leave, childcare support, fertility and adoption program, etc), and much more.
Salesforce in Dublin
- Our Dublin office is the European hub for our Corporate Sales organisation. We occupy a state-of- the-art building in Sandyford and Leopardstown Business Park, only 20 minutes from the City Centre with close proximity to the Green Luas Line, which brings you to the heart of the city. It also offers good parking facilities. The office is a heaven of diversity and offers a great opportunity to work with people from all nationalities that fosters a great working atmosphere. Have a look at our Office Gallery.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
https://Salesforce.com and https://Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. https://Salesforce.com and https://Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. https://Salesforce.com and https://Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with https://Salesforce.com or https://Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.