iduals to craft innovative architectures and transformational strategies? … Sounds like fiction, you say? Absolutely not! Welcome to Salesforce!
Chief Customer Transformation Advisor (CCTA) is a customer-facing enterprise-wide expert with broad technical skills, deep industry knowledge, and unparalleled business insight. The CCTA supports sales teams in developing Salesforce value propositions that align with our customers’ business strategies on digital transformation and cloud adoption. The CCTA is a domain expert in one or more categories that may include: business strategy, application architecture, data & information, integration, security, cloud computing, distributed platforms, mobile, and analytics. CCTAs are expected to have strong sales skills and use proven consultative approaches to engage with customers and define their transformation journey along with steps to get there.
Here is a list that highlights a CCTA's day job:
• Assist the customer in business planning and strategy by focusing on business capabilities and maturity. Understand customer needs, company's products/services and match them with best in class technology to define a north-star target state.
• A trusted advisor to CIO/CTO/EA level contacts and their teams as they look to move their business to a cloud architecture. Acting as the Account CTO
• A true asset to Salesforce due to broad and deep knowledge of business and technical architecture across all relevant domains.
• https://B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent
• 8+ years experience in either software, system or enterprise architecture disciplines
• Good understanding of and ability to discuss cloud architecture and principles of modern platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
• Good understanding of enterprise application integration technologies as well as common EA topics such as person based journeys, process orchestration, master data management, analytics and insights, artificial intelligence, etc.
• Good understanding of security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications
•Familiar with Industry or vertical solutions a plus
.Familiar with principles of network, application and information security
• Articulate recommendations and ideas with crisp written and verbal communication skills
• 2-3 years in a pre-sales role or customer-facing consultative role
• Experience with and deep understanding of key business drivers and technical architecture
• Working knowledge of Salesforce's platform capabilities, hosting infrastructure, security and integration capabilities
• Experience with and exposure to architectural frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
. Familiar with design thinking and similar principles
• Familiar with relevant (regional, vertical, etc.) data privacy, risk management, and compliance requirements
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at https://www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.