To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce pioneered the idea of CRM software in the cloud in 1999, crafting a whole new economy. Today, Salesforce is helping over 150,000 companies, and millions of careers, grow like never before. Salesforce's technologies help bring companies and customers together, by providing a platform with a single view of the customer across sales, service, marketing, and commerce. Our tight-knit ecosystem builds and transforms our culture, our customers, and our communities. It drives forth our core values – trust, customer success, innovation, equality, and sustainability – that make us who we are. Come join a company that continues to blaze new trails in enterprise software every day, while focusing on our mission of improving the state of the world.
As a Senior Compensation Manager (Business Partner) on the Global Rewards team, you will guide and consult in all compensation related matters related to the Professional Services organization. You will liaise with other SME’s in ES (Human Resources) worldwide to initiate projects and provide analysis that reinforces the company’s overall business strategy of attracting and retaining the best talent in the Industry. This includes supporting the development, implementation, communication and administration of innovative compensation programs and policies. Programs and policies may incorporate job architecture, short and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, benchmarking and survey analysis, emerging trends, new technologies and compensation training.
• Function as an advisor and point person for all compensation related matters.
• Serve as a subject matter expert and trusted partner to teammates, Recruiters, ES Business Partners, Finance, Line Managers, Incentive Compensation and Business Leaders
• Lead client groups through Salesforce’s annual compensation planning processes
• Analyze market data, review job documentation, enabling management to make informed pay and promotion decisions
• Analyze data from global compensation surveys for market pricings, salary structure developments, and special reviews
• Consult on proposed salary adjustments and promotions for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices
• Modeling, statistical analysis and costing of base, incentive and stock programs for guidance in impactful distribution of rewards
• Conduct job evaluations, FLSA assessments, and departmental compensation reviews
• Provide mentorship to other team members to ensure consistency of service to our many Business units
• Analyze and prepare reports for ES, Line Managers, and Business Leaders as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8+ years of experience as a Compensation Consultant, preferably 4+ years directly supporting groups with leveraged compensation programs
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, influence, problem solve, and optimally collaborate and communicate with clients on various levels is essential
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience supporting a variety of client groups
• Expertise in financial analysis, statistical analysis, and modeling is required
• Expertise in Excel
• Excellent project management and time management skills
• Experience with Tableau Desktop (preferred) or desire to learn
• Experience with Workday
• Previous experience working in the high-tech industry or a fast growth environment are preferred, but not required
• Global (Non – US) Compensation experience
• Experience working with Google suite, Quip, & Slack
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced and highly ambiguous environment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at https://www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.
For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $146,600 to $219,https://900.For Colorado-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $133,300 to $183,https://300.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $133,300 to $201,https://500.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $146,600 to $219,https://900.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.