Practice Director, NA Central Region
- Experience 10+ Years
- Category Operations
- Location Remote, IL Remote, CO Remote, TX
Salesforce's Commerce Cloud is the global leader of Cloud ecommerce solutions that enable the world's most recognized brands to easily design and deploy robust ecommerce sites across traditional web, mobile, tablet and in-store applications. Customers use our highly scalable and integrated Cloud platform to more quickly launch and manage multiple ecommerce stores, initiate marketing campaigns and drive ecommerce traffic on a global scale. We are focused on the continuous development of a cutting edge Cloud platform loaded with features and functionality that allow our clients to provide an ecommerce experience unparalleled in the industry.
Salesforce is looking for a Practice Director to lead its North America Central Ecommerce Practice. The Practice Director manages a team of solution architects & engagement managers with the main focus of the role being organizational growth, customer satisfaction &project delivery. The Practice Director drives project excellence & profitability on all client engagements meeting client & business requirements, through maximization of revenue and management of a team of consultants. The Practice Director leads the efforts around project delivery methodology creation and optimization. The Practice Director delivers Steering Meetings with Customer. The principal KPI's are utilization, bookings, billings, project quality, project performance & methodology evolution. The Practice Director works closely with Sales team in the sales process to define, sell & negotiate projects. The Practice Director works closely with the account management team to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Facilitate and manage organizational growth for the practice.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with customers, solution partners, account executives & customer success managers.
- Support the sales teams to achieve their bookings targets.
- Negotiate with customers/prospects.
- Work closely with sales to define, negotiate project statement of work.
- Work closely with solution integrators to ensure high quality project delivery.
- Acts as project executive supporting engagement managers& solution architects.
- Manage a team of consultants with responsibility for team utilization, recruitment, retention, performance evaluation, competence development, coaching & team building.
- Achieve team & personal billed utilization targets
- Achieve bookings & project performance objectives set by client services management team.
- Responsible for all activities surrounding the delivery of services, successful implementations, and overall client satisfaction
- Seek additional revenue opportunities and negotiate statements of work to maximize revenue generation
- Serve as escalation point for client issues and concerns.
- Resolve complex business problems.
- Oversee appropriate 3rd party project resources.
- Work closely with client services management on capacity planning, resourcing requirements for major projects & resource competence development plans
- Be a spokesperson internally and externally to support development and growth of the assigned practice
- Manage internal communication to employees.
- Work with remote employees.
- Effectively manage projects / accounts on a billable basis (up to 25% billable)
- Minimum of 10+ years relevant industry and leadership experience
- 3+ years in successfully building and leading large teams that drive enterprise software implementations with proven track record of successfully driving high customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Experience of successful implementation of projects in the ecommerce, ERP, CRM spaces.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment.
- Strong management and leadership experience, ideally in leading professional service teams.
- Ability to build, motivate, guide, inspire, and drive a high performing team.
- Managing teams including goal setting and performance reviews.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management.
- Experience working with, and or coordinating the efforts of multiple parties.
- Ability to manage forecast / pipeline and reflect a true position with date driven deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent understanding of English (communication and writing).
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and customer liaison.
- Negotiation and diplomacy skills in managing customer and internal issues.
- Strong communication skills with excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to quickly build trusted advisor relationships with customer executives
- Excellent analytical skills and high aptitude with ability to learn quickly
- High motivation. Will do whatever it takes to ensure customer and company success
- Good team player that can work effectively with management peers across functions.
- MBA preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field required
- MS-Office suite and various other software applications used as required
- High levels of stress may occur periodically
- Travel up to 50%