RVP, Enterprise Sales - Financial Services
- Experience 10+ Years
- Category Sales
- Location Connecticut Flexible Jersey City, NJ New York, NY
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential.
- Supports direct reports (7-9 Enterprise Account Executives selling into Financial Services vertical) by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Ongoing development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the salesforce.com sales process.
- Conducts weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team, and tracks the results.
- 10+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 7+ years sales management experience
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment. Ability and track record of driving business in a strategic manor for demand generation
- Proven record of success in a high volume transaction sales environment. Experience selling to the enterprise
- Solid understanding of the application selling/CRM space
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- 7+ years of experience as a front line manager
- Experience selling into Financial Services vertical
- Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
- Masters in Business / Bachelor of Science -technology and or business related