Senior Account Executive - Boston
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Sales
- Location Boston, MA
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
You will be responsible for generating new business into a blend of installed accounts and prospects. Drive strategic, enterprise-wide Social Network & CRM sales initiatives to an account mix of existing enterprise clients and new logo opportunities (3000+ employee targets). You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles. Salesforce.com offers a very competitive compensation plan with accelerating commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential that has no cap.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal North Eastern customer base. Responsibilities include generating new business in both existing accounts and in new logo accounts, as well as playing a key role to drive strategic, Enterprise Social Network & CRM initiatives. Additional efforts include:
- lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- 5+ years of solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar business applications to large, complex enterprise organizations
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Bachelor's Degree desired
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) or Social Enterprise solutions to strategic enterprise accounts