Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Technology
- Location San Francisco, CA
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
The Sales Cloud is the highest revenue generating product and we're constantly innovating to maintain our leadership position in the market. We help close more deals, get more leads, and accelerate productivity to make insightful decisions.
- Work closely with other engineers, architects and operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs.
- Work with product owners to understand business needs and proposing technical solutions to bring product vision to life
- Drive architectural initiatives, balancing long-term platform velocity with short-term customer needs
- Develop and participate in quality related tasks like code reviews, unit tests, functional test and performance tests to ensure the features are delivered to our customers with highest quality
- Negotiating and honoring cross-team agreements
- Resolve fairly complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves user engagement, system availability, resiliency, and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline with 5+ years of experience in software design and development OR Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of experience in software design and development
- Highly proficient in Java or similar object oriented programming language
- Knowledge of modern web technologies (HTML5 and CSS3), optimization strategies and web application architecture
- Experience with developer tools like Perforce, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Professional experience of working with databases and SQL
- Self-motivated who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Able to effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience working in a Front-End framework like AngularJS or similar
- Knowledge in web security
- Experience in developing highly scalable web applications using backend technologies like Java and SQL
- Experience with agile development methodology and Test Driven development methodology