Senior Software Engineer - Sales Cloud
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Technology
- Location San Francisco, CA
Are you excited about the opportunity to influence the software industry by being involved with visionary technologies? Do you want to work on consumer facing, but enterprise grade services? Do you like a start-up style delivery, with the vastly powerful Customer Success Platform? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join a dynamic Technology team at salesforce.com , the market leader in cloud computing. Top technologists across the world join us for our "change the world" mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based environment and the chance to be surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire, motivate, and innovate.
- Independently designs and delivers code for features and products with a quality mindset.
- Provides oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers within their scrum team.
- Master the Salesforce development process, culture and code base
- Consistently provides input on product, process, quality and team direction
- A subject matter expert who drives quality by surfacing areas of impact and risk
- Develop test plans and test automation for features and/or products
- Verifies quality of the code delivered through manual and automated testing. Extends the automation framework where necessary.
- Works closely with senior developers, QE, PM, and UX to ensure their features are delivered to meet business and quality requirements
- Writes code for most areas of product.
- Troubleshoot production issues.
- You are providing leadership and coaching to others on your scrum teams, as well as providing mentoring to others who may be on other scrum teams.
- Bachelor's degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- At least (4) years of software engineering experience
- Highly proficient in Java or a similar language
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines and demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL