Senior Specialist, Product PR
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category PR & Communications
- Location San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a senior specialists of public relations to play a vital role in the development and execution of a multi-faceted product PR program that supports the Salesforce Analytics Cloud. It's a revolutionary analytics platform that's mobile-first and brings flexible business intelligence to everyone.
The position is an amazing opportunity to join the award-winning PR team in a role with high potential for growth. The role will lead ongoing communications programs, and build entirely new ones, to showcase the Salesforce Analytics Cloud's innovation and customer success. The successful candidate will have proven success leading technology PR programs, building and fostering relationships with media, and managing executive stakeholders.The position requires an ability to multitask and own/drive numerous projects at any point in time. Clear, concise communications skills and the ability to thrive under tight deadlines are a must.
- Drive PR programs to maximize awareness for the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, including proactive media outreach campaigns, global product launches and executive media tours.
- Liaise with Salesforce executives, business partners, PR team members and PR agencies to socialize, drive alignment and execute communications programs.
- Develop and edit content, including press releases, customer stories, blog posts, pitches and more.
- Develop and refine product messaging and positioning that is clear and compelling.
- Create new PR programs and processes to continue evolving and scaling communication activities.
- Some travel may be required.
- BA/BS in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Marketing preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in public relations, agency and corporate in-house mix preferred
- Excellent communication, writing, organizational and project management skills
- Proven storyteller capable of creating an epic narrative
- Impeccable critical thinking yet no ego-we are a dynamic team and everyone pitches in to get the job done
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking, re-prioritizing projects and communicating priority updates to business partners
- Positive, flexible attitude and sense of humor are second nature