es across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too - driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good - you've come to the right place.
Business Technology sets the new standard of enterprise IT. Built on the foundation of our core values - Trust, Ohana, Innovation - we own more than the traditional IT components with a heavy focus on working closely with our business partners for amazing outcomes. Our goal is to deliver technology that is centered on our business and our collective success. We oversee technology strategy, Salesforce on Salesforce, customer and partner enablement, applications engineering, infrastructure, collaboration, enterprise operations, architecture, and program enablement. We own the world's foremost Salesforce implementation and enable our global Ohana to do their best work by using our platform.
Salesforce Business Technology accelerates the success of the Salesforce family through the largest implementation of Salesforce on the planet. We value Trust, Scale, and Integration. We relentlessly pursue these values with the help of modern, lean, and self-governing Scrum teams. As part of Salesforce Business Technology, you will play a key role on an inquisitive, creative, and fun team. You will make a meaningful difference in product delivery. Come grow with us in an environment where professional development is encouraged, volunteerism is the norm, and innovation is a daily occurrence.
As a Software Engineer in IT Applications, you will be part of the software engineering team that develops Lead to Cash functionality and is built on a Salesforce Sales Cloud implementation. You will work with the team of software engineers, product managers, and architects responsible for feature development and application maintenance responsive to the needs of a highly complex and global sales organization. The following is a selection of role responsibilities:
• Design and implement automated test suite that are fast, robust, and maintainable using tools such as Selenium Web Driver, JUnit, Cucumber, JBehave and Apex
• Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution required
• Document test plans and publish test results with the goal of continuous improvement in
code quality and test coverage
• Plan, design, and enhance automation framework, utilities and tools
• Participate in product and feature design with product team and business partners
• Design applications based on common design patterns and best practice algorithms
• Participate in and contribute to code reviews
• Work with engineers, business analysts and product owners for product delivery
• Ensure product quality meets customer expectations
• 5+ years of experience in the field of Information Technology and Software Engineering
• 3+ years of experience programming with Apex, other OOP languages (C#, Java)
• 5+ years of experience testing applications and automating test suites.
• Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience with Test-driven Development (TDD)
• Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) process , Maven, Gradle
• Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts
• Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
• Ability to be a team player, motivate people, ensure accountability and achieve results
• Ability to effectively communicate status and risk to the team and manager
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or relevant experience
• Experience developing with Visualforce and Lightning Components
• Experience of MuleSoft Connectors and Anypoint.
• Experience BDD frameworks, e.g. Cucumber and JBehave
• Experience in Quote to Cash space
• General experience with Salesforce platform
• Industry certification (ex. Java, Salesforce)
• Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at https://www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.