eam is a fast paced, high impact team functioning as the pipeline business partner for our sales organization. Sales Programs incorporates a mix of Demand Generation planning/coordination/execution based on Pipeline trending analysis and participation. The role will report into the SLED Manager of Sales Programs and the scope of coverage is our SLED vertical.
- Accountable for supporting the coordination of a best-in-class and consistent consolidated demand generation plan to meet Sales pipeline generation targets, taking into account sales leader priorities for the region
- Create and drive programs that impact organization pipeline generation including AE Productivity and up-skilling
- Create and maintain long range business planning tools aligned with evolving organizational priorities
- Simplify internal communications to ensure sales leaders and sales reps are receiving the most critical, targeted information they need, when they need it
- Ensure full engagement of sales teams in relevant demand generation actions via ongoing communication and review of results
- Activities also include: coordination of all contributors to sales program activities; delivering briefings, continuous improvement of content, reporting on results and successes, assessing effectiveness, and recommending areas of improvement
- 4+ years experience in a similar programs role or sales readiness, marketing, or sales
- Strong networking, relationship-building, communication and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong organizational ability, experienced in planning and managing a systematic approach to demand generation through sales teams
- Proactive, creative and innovative thinker. Must be able to generate consistently new ideas for driving and supporting divisional priorities through Sales Programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency
- Background or experience working with or in the Public Sector
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel, https://Salesforce.com experience an advantage
- Degree or equivalent proven experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (https://e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at https://www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.