Sr. Manager-Strategic Product Marketing, SMB
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Marketing
- Location San Francisco, CA
Salesforce is the #1 CRM product for Small Business in the world. We are looking for an energetic, creative individual with strong event planning experience to help take the product to its next levels of growth. Come join the team responsible for marketing Salesforce's solution for small business and help support our message and position that will define the market at large.
The Associate Events Product Marketing Sr. Manager (AEPMM), will be responsible for the strategy planning, production and execution of Salesforce for Small Business specific customer and prospect events including our third Party events, our experience at Dreamforce, the Inc 5000 - just to name a few.
The AEPMM will want to follow latest trends, stretch to learn new things and want to grow into events strategy. There is the opportunity to grow within the SMB team, assisting with presentations, assets and trainings.
- Develop SMB events strategy
- Manage customer and prospect facing events for the SMB Team
- Create and coordinate event logistics documentation, show-flows where appropriate, event timelines, speaker and executive communications, budgets and other critical materials.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent event teams from delivering on goals. Define mitigation strategy and backup plans as needed.
- Understand the Salesforce brand and product positioning with the ability to ensure consistency across events and onbrand events.
- The AEPMM should be flexible with travel and want to contribute to the success of an event doing whatever it takes.
- Work with a cross-functional team to accomplish annual goals and objectives.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to help create and close SMB pipeline
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS:
- 5-7 years of professional work experience with at least 1-3 years in event management or project management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Exceptional project and time management skills - highly organized, able to prioritize, detail focused, results-driven, and accountable
- Dynamic, articulate, and confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects in tight timeframes with minimal guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a solid ability to deal professionally with senior executives, vendors, and team members at all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills, as well as superb listening skills, with an ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to a variety of audiences.
- Understanding of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) / cloud computing space
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Google Drive.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel 40-60%.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!