Strategic Account Manager, Enterprise Market - Public Sector
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Sales
- Location Colorado Nebraska
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base in the Public Sector. Responsibilities include generating new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide CRM initiatives for the Federal & Civilian agencies within the Government:
- Territory: NE, ND, SD and AK
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
Your skill set includes solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement, while building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers. Beyond a passion for sales and 7+ years in software and/or applications sales selling primarily to the VP/CxO level (ideally in a CRM, ERP or B2B company), candidates should possess:
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals with W2's of $200k+
- MUST have experience selling into the Federal government
- MUST have software sales experience
- Prefer experience calling on the agencies noted in the job title.
- Bachelors degree