To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
The Strategic Alliances Director is accountable for the strategic and operational
leadership of our partnership with Deloitte focused on the Enterprise and Vertical
businesses in High Tech, Consumer Goods, General Enterprise, etc. co-selling and
customer delivery and success work for those customers that Deloitte supports.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a proven track record in forming
successful, strategic partnerships with a Global System Integrator – in this case
Deloitte - as well as a background in direct sales in the Information Management,
Business Intelligence, Business Applications and Data Warehousing space. You’ll
have a successful track record of doing this in similar roles and have a strong
network that you can leverage. You’re a collaborative, strategic sales professional
with an eye for crafting offerings and sales plays with large SIs, driving strategic
business plans and aligning Deloitte to the right Enterprise accounts and Big Bets
for Tableau, while ensuring good deal collaboration with Tableau sales executives
and Salesforce peers. As part of this position, it will be critical to bridge the
Salesforce practice in partnership with Salesforce peers in addition to the Data and
Analytics practice equivalent in each of these partners.
• Staying current on Deloitte’s account and data and analytics strategies in the
United States and Canada for your portfolio and aligning that with our
Tableau sales team. This and success metrics and investments will be
documented in a living joint business plan that guides execution for each
• Helping Deloitte shape industry-specific offerings andor repeatable solutions
with support from our Solution Engineers around Tableau that will be
accelerative in driving Data Culture and transformation at customers.
• Owning and managing the quota, pipeline and bookings- of Deloitte business
for Tableau across your sales portfolio and building investment cases for
incremental pipeline development programs as needed.
• Owning and managing the enablement and certification strategy / plan, to
build the required capabilities and capacity in support of our Deloitte Tableau
joint GTM revenue growth objectives.
• Leveraging your existing network of relationships to build strong cross-
company deal teams in support of our direct sales Enterprise organization.
• Managing the day-to-day engagement within Deloitte relevant industry and
account executives to help build GTM synergy and alignment.
• Be the single point of contact for Deloitte around our Vertical and Enterprise
business – and consequently for our Sales executives across that landscape.
• Establish strong executive relationships with peers in Salesforce’s GSI team
for synergy on account strategy and Big Bets.
• Recruitment: Tableau hires company builders; employees are expected to
be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping
Tableau continue to build one of the best companies in the world. This team
will continue to expand with success.
• Values and Positive Environment Driver: Dives into both Tableau’s and
Salesforce’s cultures to understand both the WHAT and HOW of our ways of
working together, while ensuring a positive, solution oriented and trusting
team climate. As part of this, builds trusting partnerships across our
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Sales and business value outcome orientation with strong problem-solving
skills and acumen.
• Skilled at influencing others, both externally and internally; ability to work
effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve
• Ability to work as a peer to and advise Theater RVPs, Sales Directors and
Account Executives as needed across both Tableau and Salesforce.
• Strong business execution and outcome orientation as well as innovative
• Strong executive written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated track record as a top Enterprise SI Alliance sales and account
management person for software companies.
• Known for high judgment, bias for action, and demonstrated ability to deliver
• 7+ years of work experience in working with GSIs in alliance management
andor co-selling (majority in software).
• Deep experience building, developing and growing GSI partnerships and
complementary offerings across customer life cycle needs.
• Experience with andor deep understanding of analytics, data, databases,
predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $235,500. You may also be entitled to receive restricted stock units, and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Child care benefits
Short term disability
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of ...