Provide prompt, detailed analysis of technical challenges and business issues. - Deliver great customer support experience to each customer case. - Solve technical issues and Integrations, with API/SSJS and Marketing cloud Functionalities - Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution - including troubleshooting, internal communication and providing mentorship on recommended standard methodologies - Build and maintain Knowledge Base Articles both for internal and external audiences. - Open and continuous collaboration with your team to increase team spirit and team efficiency.
- Customer-focused or previous customer-facing experience.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Ability to optimally prioritize, multi-task, and perform well under pressure
- Knows how/when to escalate customer issues as required
- Understanding of database concepts and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with other groups and management - Ability to work with different internal teams (other groups managements)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and optimally
- Resolve customer service issues and strategically manage sophisticated customer service problems
- Proficient in Spanish, Dutch or Italian in addition to English
- Meaningful experience working in Technical Support
- Previous experience with Salesforce/marketing cloud and its technologies
- Any official Marketing cloud Certification
- Familiarity with Trailhead or a Trailhead Ranger status
- CRM proven experience
- Knowledge of multi-tenant, grid, parallel, or distributed computing architectures
- Experience with SQL and API debugging
- Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Efficiency, Open Case Backlog etc
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at https://www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.