delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our "more human, less corporate" culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob.
Role Scope: Technical Support Engineer profile gives you opportunity to expand your expertise across the Salesforce Platform. Working with developers from other companies and helping them find solutions to their business cases will always keep you engaged and motivated at work. Learning opportunities are limitless. Support engineer profile is one of the best opportunities to master Salesforce Platform and achieve your career goals.
- Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information systems/ Information Technology.
- 3 to 7 years engineering / programming work experience.
- Visualforce and Apex code experience
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Solid knowledge of XML, preferably experience using server-to-server web services (SOAP)
- Some APIs also require strong AJAX web application development experience and knowledge of browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
Previous experience with https://Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.
https://Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM 201 Certified)
https://Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified)
https://Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV 401 Certified)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with https://salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other https://salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers; expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
- Define and describe technical best practices.
- Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive. Complete assigned project responsibilities.
- Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, https://Productivity.You will be responsible for responding to customer requests that have been escalated from Tier 2 support analysts. The Global Support work environment is highly client-focused and fast paced, operating globally to provide 24/7/365 technical support. A successful agent operates efficiently in this climate, maintains composure, exhibits professionalism, and delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction at all times. You will also be asked to answer technical questions, solve technical problems and suggest appropriate workarounds related to supported applications.
- As a Success Agent you will develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers. You will also be asked to create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the Salesforce community.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at https://www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.