Cash Management Sales OfficerFlorham Park, United States of America
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Plans and implements a calling program designed to achieve new business and revenue growth targets in conjunction with Relationship Managers.
- Develops calling programs, prepares proposals, finalizes sales, and oversees the implementation of services.
- Formulates client retention strategies for the portfolio revenue base and acts in a consultative capacity to cross-sell additional services.
- Identifies prospects and clients requiring Cash Management Services.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience; Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent field
- 9+ years of business development, sales or related experience
- Superior client relationship, marketing presentation and sales/closing skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and ability to quickly learn new software and or systems
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- High-energy, result-oriented and works well in a team environment
- Excellent business development and presentation skills
- Superior analytical, consulting and negotiating skills
- Thorough understanding of the trends, competition, communities and businesses in the serviced markets
- Superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of banks, credit and deposit products
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply knowledge of product and service appropriately to diverse situations
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply knowledge of problem solving appropriately to diverse situations
- Understanding of the importance of inter-team collaboration in breaking down silos and achieving business results; ability to lead employees from various functions to communicate, coordinate work across divisions, and collaborate in solving problems as one team
- Understanding of the importance of remaining aware of shifting market priorities and ability to respond to internal and external customer needs in a manner that consistently adds value
- Understanding of the criticality of getting things done in spite of current circumstances and the ability to utilize assigned resources and leverage back-channel resources (individuals or teams) to achieve or exceed planned outcomes
- Knowledge of effective team building techniques; ability to form and manage effective teams
- Knowledge of cash management services; ability to provide cash management services to small and medium sized enterprises to ensure the high liquidity and efficiency of cash flow
- Knowledge of trade support cash management; ability to perform and monitor the daily cash management process for trade support
- Knowledge of wholesale banking services; ability to perform the responsibilities and business practices that enable financial transactions among corresponding banks, other financial services institutions, major corporate clients and with a central bank
- Knowledge of sales closing and agreements related processes, techniques and skills; ability to close deals and reach final sales agreements
For NYC Job Applicants: The base annual salary range for this position is $120,000-$160,000. The exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, training, licensure and certifications and location.
Primary Location: Florham Park, NJ, Florham Park
Other Locations: New Jersey-Florham Park,Rhode Island-Providence,Pennsylvania-Philadelphia,New York-New York,Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO