Part Time Teller, Avon, CTAvon, United States of America
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With a principal presence in the northeast https://U.S., Santander’s retail division serves nearly 2 million customers and more than 5% of small businesses in the US.
Our Tellers process face-to-face customer transactions for a variety of routine financial transactions.
- Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/operations and guidelines
- Assists in exceeding service goals by minimizing Customer wait times and accurately and efficiently processing Customer transactions
- Educates and engages Customers in conversations regarding their current and future financial needs and educates Customers about Bank products and services
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel
- Recognizes sales opportunities and cross-sells bank products by making quality referrals, meeting all assigned teller goals
- Validates transactions for system or operational changes to ensure operational integrity and compliance to all required regulations
Primary Location: Avon, CT, Avon
Other Locations: Connecticut-Avon
Organization: Santander Bank https://N.A.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO