At Schwab, you’re empowered to make an impact on your career. Here, innovative thought meets creative problem solving, helping us “challenge the status quo” and transform the finance industry together.
As a Software Development and Engineering in the Cloud Computing department, you will build cloud-based solutions/modules and services for application teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale, and supervise their applications. Actively participate in peer review of code and cloud design to ensure the code quality and best practices. Use robust testing procedures to ensure high quality code. Participate in Agile ceremonies to influence best practices pertaining to software delivery, provisioning infrastructure, adding safeguards, and installing security agents making infrastructure more robust and dynamic. Support with proactive daily system monitoring including reviewing system and application logs as well as responding to, triaging, solving, and remediating incidents. Implementing new Patterns and Solutions required to better assist application teams achieve production readiness. Participate in communication with technology partners, ensuring collaboration across technology and the business.
What you’re good at:
· Partnering with Product Teams and Engineers to deliver positive cloud deployment experiences
· Competent is building reusable code which simplifies code maintenance and code complexity
· Identifying ways to improve our technology, process & performance
· Competent in design, code, and technical requirements
· Participate in an agile scrum-based software development environment
· Mentoring junior developers in design patterns, best practices, and software development strategy
· Ability to analyze, propose and implement timely, cost effective, quality solutions
At Schwab, we’re committed to empowering our employees’ personal and professional success. Our purpose-driven, supportive culture, and focus on your development means you’ll get the tools you need to make a positive difference in the finance industry. Our Hybrid Work and Flexibility approach balances our ongoing commitment to workplace flexibility, serving our clients, and our strong belief in the value of being together in person on a regular basis.
We offer a competitive benefits package that takes care of the whole you – both today and in the future:
Apply Save Job