ear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
The New Logo Account Executive is a pivotal role to ensuring ServiceNow's continued growth. In this role, you will identify new business by strategically navigating a targeted set of prospective accounts to close initial opportunities and convert our Prospects to Customers who will grow with us for years to come. By deeply understanding their unique company challenges and goals, you will pair them with solutions that will help them reach their business objectives and blaze new trails within their organizations. You play a critical part in our "DESCO21" go-to-market strategy, and you will be set up for success within a fast paced, collaborative, and inclusive culture.
You are a self-starter and an innovator. You will establish relationships within a defined set of accounts to achieve net new revenue growth targets for your given territory. By leveraging analytics, case studies, past performance, and market intelligence, you will create a territory plan and craft your own target account strategies. You will then apply these strategies and leverage your extended sales team and partner ecosystem to sell the value and long-term ROI of one or more of our industry leading solutions.
Post-sale you will lead in orchestrating the transition of these accounts to our established Account Management team as you continue to focus on net new logo accounts.
What you get to do in this role:
• Strategic territory planning - Follow a disciplined and analytical approach to planning and maintaining a target new account pipeline. Keep pipeline current and progressing.
• Sales strategies - Develop effective and specific account plans to maximize new revenue growth. Develop and leverage relationships throughout our strong partner networks and in your net new customer accounts to drive strategy through organization.
• Creative marketing and prospecting - Think outside-the-box to cultivate awareness of the ServiceNow vision. Strong planning and execution of targeted campaigns for your territory.
• Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer's strategic growth plans, technology footprint and corresponding technology strategy, internal challenges and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g., new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
• Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
• Account Transition - After successfully closing your initial sale, you will orchestrate the transition of the account to our Account Management team.
• Net New Revenue - Execute on new business revenue goals for the organization.
To be successful in this role you have:
• Proven track record of new logo sales experience in IT Service Management, HR, Security Operations, Customer Service, IT Operations Management (within software or IT sales organizations) and/or Management Consulting, with a demonstrated ability to generate new business at new accounts.
• Demonstrated experience in territory strategy, planning and sales execution with measurable wins.
• Ability to understand broad, macro-level business IT needs for a prospective client.
• Ability to break down a complex sales process into discrete activities and see steps ahead to deliver customer outcomes.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to inspire and lead a matrix team to establish trust and credibility with prospective customers.
• Demonstrated perseverance, resilience, and savvy to find new creative paths to open doors, increase interaction and participation, and engage prospects.
• The ideal candidate lives our values to "stay hungry and humble" and doesn't take their success for granted, always curious, ready to learn and evolve.
• Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role and other transferable qualifications / experience
• 7+ years of quota carrying, technology solution-based direct sales experience, penetrating net new accounts (large conglomerates) within Thailand.
• Strong sales strategy skills and demonstrated experience prospecting and bringing in new business.
• Experience and success selling a variety of SaaS solutions across all lines of business.
• Demonstrated experience in keeping accurate forecast your territory, monthly/quarterly/annually, utilizing sales tools and analytics to target customers with higher propensity to buy and creating strategies that maximize success.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Track record of consistently achieving or surpassing your sales quota.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.