ServiceNow is on FGB’s Best Tech Companies for Women of 2021.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.7/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at ServiceNow rated their manager’s support a 4.7/5
Flexible PTO policy intended to empower full-time employees to balance their professional and personal lives.
ServiceNow offers to 20 weeks of paid parental leave and generous family leave.
Access to ServiceNow's Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Community consisting of seven employee-led Belonging Groups.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
What you get to do in this role:
· Define ServiceNow’s value proposition for several emerging industries including Retail, Travel & Transportation and Business Services and create the narrative for the key buyer personas
· Create compelling content across a variety of asset types (e.g., research, white papers, data sheets, e-books,etc.) and communication platforms (.com, social, blogs, webinars, events, etc.) to spur demand
· Work with the field, the Customer Advocacy team and directly with customers to build a library of customer stories based on variety of retail use cases
· Partner with product management to provide feedback for the industry roadmap and manage any industry specific release-related deliverables. Ensure alignment between product-level and industry-level messaging and taxonomy; ensure relevance of messaging to industry audiences
· Provide field go-to-market enablement content based upon that team’s strategies for effective selling and value-based selling principles. Relationships include linkages to Partner, Analyst and Client Advocacy teams
· Collaborate with linked global marketing teams to create end-to-end marketing that drives scale and value, and which is designed with localization and personalization in mind. Linked teams include campaigns and pipeline demand generation, regional and account-based marketing, public relations, internal communications, and brand.
· Help support key conferences and regional events - including speaker selection, content reviews, and messaging support
· Champion the buyer's journey and deliver content and assets to appropriate stages for a great user experience and campaign optimization
· Help develop and deliver sales training content to improve funnel and sales performance
· Identify, validate, and develop cross-organizational use cases for our products and solutions
To be successful in this role you have:
· 12+ years of relevant experience in product marketing, including 2+ years of industry marketing in Retail, Travel, or Business Services
· Natural empathy for and understanding of customers' needs
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
· The ability to be both hungry and humble
· Must be comfortable with social media and community participation
· Up to 10% travel to support sales efforts and industry events, as global health situations permit
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
At ServiceNow, we make the world of work, work better for people. We deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity. With ~6,900 customers, we serve ~80% of the Fortune 500. And we are #1 on FORTUNE® Future 50 2021 list. This is the future of work.
Help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better. Explore our open positions here, and visit our Careers site to learn more.